Hi peeps 👋
Morning ladies..I am a bit of high cause the sun is so bright today, same goes to the dazzling of your beauty, give me dozens of happiness. Hope you are as fit as fiddle too 😜
Before I go further, there is one thing I want to emphasize which is rural life is more appealing than urban life. Tiber. Hahahahaha
My life? My life is much better now ❤️
I just realized one thing, you know what? You as a person actually consists of two things, which is your body and your soul. I am absolutely delighted that I am who I am. I know myself very well and I am grateful because I was born and here I am.
I am proud of myself and I love myself a lot. Eventhough I don't have life partner, but I think, my life is already wonderful. I am contented with what I have right now.
Bunch of gratitudes to the past experiences. They thought me a lot to become who am I today. Without all of you, I am nobody right now. I learn a lot, I swear. The good experiences give me a good time to remember, but the bad memories give me a great lessons. Bad things bring you down initially but then, bounce you up higher. I believe in that quote.
I love myself...a lot. I remembered, there is many time in the past, I push hard myself without realising that I was exhausted. Pledging myself, I will serve the best for this one person, named Azwani.
***********************************************
As I open the window of my room, the weather is not stable, like my roller coaster emotions. Just now, it got very bright , but now turn out gloomy with the dark, thick cloud walking up the skies. The tall, majestic giant coconut trees are dancing gracefully blown by the wind. The air is so cold and chilly outside. I close the window promptly.
I think I need rest and peace 💤 bye bye you all


Comments
Post a Comment